Our client base consists of a select group of non-conflicting UK, US and Canadian law firms. We have advised on full-scale firm acquisitions, brokered mergers, disposed of entire departments and of course, recruited strategically important fee earners - particularly ‘rainmakers’ - into various departments. For more information please see the ‘Done Deals’ section of our website.
Industry, Commerce & Banking
Our targeted, research driven and defined approach identifies the leaders in the market at any level and enables us to approach those in house lawyers other than those who are ‘on the market’ or who happen to be ‘on our data base’. Indeed we have significant experience in running retained search mandates in a number of sectors including:
• Investment Banks
• Investment Managers
• Retail Banks
• Insurance Companies
Sample client mandates completed would include:
• Recruiting the Group General Counsel for a FTSE 100 company
• Recruiting a senior legal director for a major UK investment bank
• Recruiting three senior legal counsel for a major UK clearing bank
• Recruiting the Worldwide Group Counsel for a leading IT Company (US & UK)
• Recruiting a Senior Legal Director for a Global Confectionary Conglomerate
• Recruiting the entire legal team of six for a subsidiary of a multi billion pound conglomerate
• Recruiting a Transactional Director for a major UK company
Patent & Trademark Attorneys
Several firms of patent & trademark attorneys retain Braybrooke & Barrow. Examples of recent mandates include:
• Recruiting the Head of Trade Marks (UK) for a major UK firm of patent attorneys
• Recruiting a Patent Partner – Electronics Company (Switzerland)
• Recruiting the European Head of Intellectual Property
• Recruiting the Head of Trademarks (Europe)
Advertised Selection & Re-Branding
We have extensive experience in all aspects of advertising.
From running bespoke advertising mandates through to large ‘campaign advertising’, in conjunction with award winning Plan B Design & Photography we work closely with our clients to ensure expectations are exceeded. In addition, due to the number of merger and de-merger instructions we handle we offer a design consultancy service should the client be seeking to incorporate the new firm into its brand, or re-brand following its demerger.
For further information please see our Press Advertising and Plan B Design & Photography sections.