It is an unfortunate truth that many employers will at some stage need to make employees redundant or organise their business in a way which will entail substantial changes to an employees’ role. Indeed, after acquiring a business, a company may not be able to sustain two senior employees in the same role.
Leading law firms and companies create a competitive culture where individuals are encouraged to develop their full potential. High achievers will often exceed both their own aspirations as well as those of the firm, but on occasion, a firm is unable, or unwilling to provide the career path required by an individual seeking change, advancement or perhaps continual employment within their current role.
When faced with either the considerable expenditure of continuing to employ such a high payroll employee who is not required or costly severance payments, alternative courses can significantly reduce costs and promote an amicable departure, as well as lower the length of management time involved in the departure process.
Braybrooke & Barrow’s Strategic Reployment™ Service is designed to assist clients in such circumstances, having been developed due to client demand. These projects are often sensitive and the confidential nature of the instruction requires a discreet approach. So we place great emphasis on our quality of service, discretion and provision of a uniform and superior level of professional expertise ensuring that the reploying candidate(s) work with people that they know and trust, forging close working relationships with them.
We have represented several high profile lawyers and infrastructure personnel in locating suitable positions throughout the UK and Europe including:
• Former Managing Partner of Top 20 UK firm to US firm
• Former Finance Director No. 2 to Chief Executive, leading Midlands firm
• Former Banking Partner of Top 20 UK firm to Director, National Bank
• Former Corporate Tax Partner of Top 20 UK Law Firm to Head of Corporate Tax, Top 20 UK firm
• Former Global Head of Energy of Top 20 UK firm to Consultant, US firm
• Former IT Partner at national firm to Head of IT, national firm
• Former Construction Partner at Top 20 UK firm to Head of Construction, UK firm
• Former Head of Client Care UK firm to Head of Client Care, UK firm
• Former Finance Director Top 20 UK Law firm to Finance Director, leading Midlands firm
• Former IP Partner at leading Midlands firm
For more information about our Strategic Reployment Service ™ please contact James Barrow.